The kitchen is considered the busiest part of a home and what better way to keep it inviting, here are some bright and colorful ideas. Probably you can apply one or two to your existing kitchen to give it a stylish look.
* Plain and simple. Keeping one color throughout the walls gives the kitchen a dainty look.
* Updating the appliances. Go for the latest models for a newer feel while cooking.
* White never goes out of style. Keeps the area gleam with cleanliness.
* Old and modern combined. A newly installed hutch will encase the China being kept in cabinets.
* An island is always a good idea. Having an island keeps a good flow even with a small kitchen. Adding nicely hidden island cabinets will surely save more space for dishes, linens and cutlery.
* Colorful stools. Goes great with an island kitchen and adds brightness to the room.
* Wood and carpentry. Good old rustic wooden table and chairs add a country look.
* Sturdy countertops. With all the action happening, making the countertop scratch and water resistant is a must.
* Keep it casual. Extending a countertop from a square island instantly transforms it to a casual dinner table.
* Hues of gray. You’ll never go wrong with touches of gray on cabinets. Also, to break a monotonous single color.
* Touch of greenery. Green cabinets or hardware like handles or knobs add a touch of nature to the place.
* Go for tiles. Look for a design that suits the look of the kitchen and one that adds brightness to the floor.
* Window nook. Having breakfast at a cozy and with a view nook will surely start your day right.
* Feel relaxed. Putting throw pillows with different design and shades to a built-in window seating.
* Bar table. High table and chairs provide off-the-floor dining experience and late-night coffee or drinks.
Keeping the kitchen bright, airy and updated makes it a place for a more welcoming and pleasant place not just for dining but for family bonding.